To: Marc Weinreich (mw@g-etg.com)[mw@g-etg.com]

Cc: Pencak, Erica (ENRD)[Erica. Pencak@usdoj.gov]; Madigan,

Andrea[Madigan. Andrea@epa.gov]; Alan. Tenenbaum@usdoj.gov[Alan. Tenenbaum@usdoj.gov]; Gibbons, MelissafGibbons. Melissa@epa.gov]

From: Yalen, Robert (USANYS)

Sent: Thur 8/13/2015 1 :40: 15 AM

Subject: Red Mtn claims

Following up on this.

Forest Service has advised us that because of the expiration of the Phase I in October, as well as the early, snowy winters in the area, they very much would like to close by October 10.

Because of the complex background to these sales, I imagine we will more internal review here (SDNY and DOJ) than we need for many of the MST property sales. In order to make sure that we have time to do this, it’s important that we have final versions of the deal documents and recommendation packages at your earliest opportunity.

My understanding is that now that (i) Bennett has given up on the comfort letter and (ii) the FS issues have been resolved, there are no open issues other than review and approvals. If there are other moving parts to be worked out, please let me know.